Question about diapers!

So, I was window shopping for diapers, just checking out prices etc. As I was looking, I noticed something called swadlers. Are they the same thing as diapers? Are they for newborns?? I am just wondering! Thanks!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 11:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes they are! Pampers have different lil names for the stage your baby is in... swaddlers are for lil babies and when they start crawling its called crusier and so on and so on.... but they have differnet sizes of swaddlers so not all swaddler will let your baby!! If you go to pampers.com you can see everything and sign up for there mailing list and get tons of coupons!! Pampers are the best diapers!!!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I use swaddlers for my son, they are the only diapers he does not pee through, they stop at size 2 though
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Answer by MSKASSYLEIGH at 11:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• They are great we're in size 1, I recommend the new baby swaddlers by pampers, they have a yellow line that turns blue when they pee :) Well most of the time anyway, we have a girl and sometimes it dribbles down behind the little yellow line :) Good prices on diapers.com in bulk:)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i believe swaddlers are for the newborns
    Liebevoll_mami

Answer by Liebevoll_mami at 11:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yeah for newborns I believe and by pampers
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Pamper's brand Swaddlers? Yes! They're my favorite to use when my little one's were newborn. They actually don't have them where I live now, and I miss them!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I used ALL different brands with my second daughter.. I still have YET to find a brand that holds up to her poop, lol. I've tried pampers (swaddlers), Luvs, huggies, off brands, lol.

Luv's I went with because it's better than the off brands, but still the cheaper of the 3 (pampers, luv's and huggies).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• swadler are for newborns and up and they are made by the pampers company
    EricaLaShay1025

Answer by EricaLaShay1025 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011