Any plus size women that wear scrubs? How do you buy them? Same size as street clothing, should I order up, down or the same as my own clothes. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Shopping

• they are usually made bigger...I wear lg and am size 16-18 in clothes Lg is big on me too....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It also depends on the brand of scrubs I typically wear a 16 and in some scrubs I can comfortably wear a Med, but usually need a large. My best recommendation is go to somewhere that sells the scrubs that you want and try them on. If you will be wearing them to work you want them to fit and be comfortable! I love Dickies and they tend to run a little smaller than some other brands. I have a lot of friends who like Iguana or Koiand I think they run small as well. Even if the store doesn't have the exact scrub (color style) that you want you get an idea of the brands sizing. There are a lot of companies who are making "Junior Fit" and they are shorter tops. Dickies actually has a collection for plus size women called "W". (Been wearing scrubs for the last 8 years!!!)

michcous

Answer by michcous at 4:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011