Fetal Doppler heartbeat monitor?

im really interested in purchasing a heartbeat monitor..i didnt use one with my first baby, i was unsure of whether it really worked..but this time i really would like to be able to listen to my baby's heartbeat whenever i want to, and to give myself some relief..im really paranoid with this pregnancy because ive had 2 miscarriages since i had my first baby..is there anyone that has used it and it worked for you? or do you know someone that used it? Thank you!

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I encourage you to avoid unnecessary exposure, you can choose a Fetoscope instead.
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Unless you buy the kind the doctors use they will not work, I had bought one at Walmart and they do not work at all. Good luck though, I wish you the best!
    xMs.Shannax

Answer by xMs.Shannax at 12:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Go to amazon.com I got one for about 40$ it works just like the ones at the on! I loved it! I was always worried to especially before I could feel him moving good. Good luck.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 4:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i got one at babys r us and it doesnt really work unless my daughter is kicking
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 9:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I was just talking to my midwife about this and she said they are so hit and miss with how well they work that she actually doesnt recommend spending the money on them.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I rented one and found my baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks 6 days after 2 hours of searching! LOL It really came in handy when I had bleeding at 28 weeks, I listened to her heartbeat all the time!
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011