Is there such a thing as too much sex? adult content

so the ovulation calendar says I should ovulate between the 24th and 28th, should we have sex every one of those days or only every other? I have heard too much sex can decrease sperm? :( this will be month 8 of trying so I'm really trying to get it right! January and February we had sex exactly every other day but maybe I wasnt ovulating yet since I just got my second period since going off the pill last july

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you ovulate between the 24th and 28th you're supposed to have sex on the 22nd, 23rd, 25th and the 27th.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yes, frequent ejaculation lowers sperm count.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not in my Marriage! Every day isn't enough for my Husband and I, lol. But seriously..I have heard the same thing Musicmom said. It's strange..but it's how it is.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• with my first son me and my hubby did the same thing and it took me a forever to concive i was so stessed but with my second son took one time wasnt even trying so just relax it will happen and yes when u r having sex everyday the man doesnt have as much sperm
    mama2305

Answer by mama2305 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yep....lowers the sperm count if you're ttc it doesn't work so well.
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• my body probaby be different idk but i had intercourse every other day after my period until 1 day before n i got prgnant
    tthomas1992

Answer by tthomas1992 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes It Lowers Sperm Count.. Every Other Day Is Sufficient :) Good Luck :)
    EmmaOx

Answer by EmmaOx at 6:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2011