i need seriouse help he girl scouting and were married

he lied to me about having a myspace and come to find out hes using it to get girl toys. hes telling girls hes not with me and that i had sex with another man and had his baby...wtf!? our daughter is 1 year old and he was there for the birth and we got married when she was 4 months and now i found ou he said this and confronted him and he says i need to grow up...what the hell he tells me he loves me and tells everyone else that and i need to grow up!? im going crazy im so hurt im not sure how to handle this big blow i need lots of healp this is over the top fucked up its beyong messed up please help ladies

akashaismyworld

Asked by akashaismyworld at 10:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• That's way to personal of a choice to let strangers make for you. I couldn't be in a relationship without trust, kids or not. Sorry.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Doesn't sound like a relationship that I would want to be in. For that matter, it doesn't sound like a relationship at all. Neither you nor your kids need to be in a situation like that. It's not worth any of the emotional stress it's going to cause any of you. In the end it's a decision that only you can make, but honestly, you have your daughter to think about....and what this guy is doing is not right at all.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 10:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• bye bye husband! Thats what ide do... REALLY!
    Dont know the whole situation but it sounds really wrong, and disrespectful to you and your daughter. I would never be with someone who was doing that. much less married to him. Im so sorry.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps he doesn't want to be married. Maybe you should ask him what he wants, marriage or freedom to play with other women?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh my, thats a sticky situation. I wouldnt want my kids to be put in that situation... or myself. But thats easier said than done...
    I would ask him to be honest with you. Does he want to be married? Or does he want to be single? He can love you either way... but he is not showing you how much he loves you if he would rather be single and is just trying not to hurt your feelings.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Say See YA!!! And don't look back, he wants to play the field, let him. When he grows and matures he will realize what he's lost, you'll be on to bigger and better!!!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• He is telling you one thing, yet his actions are saying something else. Actions speak louder than words can. He is showing you what kind of person he is, believe him.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Oh love that's so sad :-( LEAVE HIS ASS! You and your daughter deserve better
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 12:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2008