This is kinda gross but i'm having brownish discharge

I'm 22 weeks preggo and I am on bed rest cuz i was having contractions 3 weeks ago. Every time i walk or am sitting down for long periods of time brownish discharge comes out. its not alot. But its still concerning me should i call the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you're on bed rest then there's clearly already a problem, if the spotting is a new issue that your doctor is unaware of I would definitely call it in.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yes. Since you're on bed rest i would be concerned about anything out of the normal. Its better to be safe than sorry.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yes. Normally brown is ok because that means it's old blood. I got it a few times after we had sex or I had an exam. But if you're on bedrest then your doctor should know about it first thing in the morning. If anything changes, like it becomes heavy or turns red, get to L&D immediately.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Like the others said, since you are on bedrest I would give your doctor a call about this issue.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• thanks i'll call right now
    Anonymous