Yeast infection on my face adult content

I thought it was pimples at first (but i dont get pimples and they were spreading ) my face has been getting red blotches especially around my cheeks. I have a yeast infection on my face and it bothersome itches sometime but mostly embrassing cuz of the lil bumps and redness. Anyone have a good home Remidy for it? Someone told me selum blue (dandriff shampoo) has anyone used it and it work for them?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• My DH had something similar on his neck, he used the stuff for athletes feet. It worked for him.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Way did your doctor say? Cause selsum blue sounds kinda scary for your face and for a yeast infection. Good luck to you that sounds scary and painful.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• *what
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:07 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• How are you sure it's not a food allergy? Pityriasis Rosea? or a hormonal skin rash?
    I'd call the doctor, if u haven't already, just 2 b on the safe side.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Cherie, go ahead and try Selsun Blue twice a day , and a thin layer of monostat on your face. I have had chronic cystic acne for 5 long years, people saw my pizza face not me , my last attempt 2 weeks ago before starting accutane, Selsun Blue within 24 hours the inflamation, and redness was almost gone , the itching had stopped, and today for the first time in years I did not have to wear foundation, thats how much it has changed my life. I wish you the best .
    bigred73

Answer by bigred73 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011