WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON OCTOBER 20TH,IT'S WEIRD BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED, TIRED,MY BREAST A LITTLE SORE AND INCREASE VAGINAL DISCHARGE.I STARTED BLEEDING ON AROUND NOVEMBER 18TH - 24TH,BUT I STILL HAVE SOME OF THESE SYMPTOMS.IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT NO MATTER WHAT I THINK IT'S A PERIOD?HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU WAS PREGNANT?SHOULD I TAKE A TEST OR SHOULD I WAIT.I'M JUST CONFUSED.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait for what? take a test!
    Anonymous

• Take a test to put your mind at ease. But a miscarriage can really screw with your hormones for awhile.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Since you were pregnant just a short while ago your horomones are still screwed up. I would say you are not pregnant. I had 2 miscarriages myself so i know how badly you want to be pregnant. Just keep your head up and keep trying. If it would make you feel better...take the test. GOOD LUCK!!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I would take a test just to ease your mind. Miscarriages can cause your body to do all kinds of crazy things, but it is possible to be pregnant again. I conceived a little less than 1 month after my first miscarriage.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 10:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• you can test but it also can take quite a while for the hcg to be out of your body
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My bet would be that it's just hormones from the miscariage messing with you, but pregnancy is always a possibility!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• it would be in your best intrest if you took a test
    Melissa561

Answer by Melissa561 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• it could have been twins.... take a test
    MamaChamberlain

Answer by MamaChamberlain at 11:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008