I am really confused...

I talk to my son's father a lot. We are still really good "friends." We talk, joke, and flirt all the time. We discuss our son andwhat we want for him and his future. Me and my son have been away now for a while so that I can go to school. His father and I keep in touch online though. One day, I decided to share my feelings. I told him I really like him. I love him, but I was to scared to tell him that much. We discussed it for a while and he asked me why I didn't say anything sooner. After a few more minutes, he changed the subject and weeks later we still havn't discussed it again. I took it as a sign that this is only a friendship. I just don't know if I can continue to be such close friends with him when I feel so much for him. How do you rid of your self of feelings that can't bring any good? How do you go on like there is nothing there?

Mary_CoreysMom

Asked by Mary_CoreysMom at 10:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I would talk to him. You share a son so its not one o those people you can walk away from. It is best to find out. I found it easier to know than wonder for ever. If he has no feelings it will be easier to move on when you find someone else. Good Luck and talk to him.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Try and talk to him again....
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• He might have asked why you didn't tell him sooner because he found someone else and you waited too late. Idk but tht's what it sounds like.
    Anonymous