My ex man or mouse?

for the past month now we have been trying to solve our issues after a great loss and he told my to visit my family, then waited until my birthday to break up and tell me he wanted to keep one of our children with him, i have never said a bad word against him and never given him a reason to think that way but i grew up after having my girls and he still wanted to party, needless to say i had a emotional birthday, i want your opinion on what you think about it...

stacey91

Asked by stacey91 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm having a hard time understanding what is actually going on.  SO he sends you to your family and then breaks up with you and wants to keep ONE of your children?  That's all I got and I'm not even sure if I got that right.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• if he is still partying yet wants to keep one of your daughters... i would ask why?? why just one? why either at all? i would say "you know i think this break up will be good for us, but right now i dont think i feel comfortable with letting you have custody of... because i dont want to split the girls up during this trying time for them." or something like that. i dont like the fact that he wants just one of your kids. kinda creepy to me. then again my fav shows are criminal minds and law and order svu...
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The guy's a putz. Stand your ground. You'll set an example for your girls that it's not ok to be treated like trash.
    quietmo

Answer by quietmo at 8:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My ex tried something similar. I took him to court and kept the kids. The judge saw right through him.

Answer by gemgem at 9:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The thing that is bothering me with this is that he is only wanting to keep one of your children. Are all the children his? What is his reason for keeping only one of his children? Sounds strange to me.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 10:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• all our children are his and i dont know why he wants to just keep one but she is the baby so that could have something to do with it, i have already started the process of getting full custody of them but i want us to be able to sort this out instead of going through court, he is 21 and wants that life i have had numerous fights with him about this and yet he still sees nothing wrong with it, and yes MrsHouston that is correct.
    stacey91

Comment by stacey91 (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2011