Xrays/ brain scan in babies

What is the risk?

I had my sons head scanned when he was a few weeks old bc of a head injury and just found out that shoudnt be done. Well they did it with no problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It will be ok my son had a lot of scans and his fine don't worry one scan won't have a problem trust me
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 1:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• K thanks dor makin me feel better (:
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• No problems I always have worries like that I think about my son won't be able to have babies later in life because of all the xrays
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My daughter has had several scans and head ultrasounds as an infant. I'm not too concerned but I definitely would not want it to be a regular thing.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My daughter had head xrays at 5 1/2 months old for craniosynostosis. SO its not a bad thing.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 12:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm just worryin myself to death after all his head injuries and the only thing to make me feel better is n xray or a scan!! I'm going to mention it to his dr but I doubt she will do one ):
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• IM sure dr.s know the ages that it will be safely done ot not. If it was not safe i dont think that they would even risk it.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011