What would you have done

To make a long story short i logged onto hubby's FB (he asked me to check him messages) so i did and this women Rita sent him a message saying she thought he was a good looking man and i was an ugly dog BLAH BLAH BLAH...i told hubby about it and he told me to send her a message saying to leave him alone....I did and she sends another back saying how she could make him happy and how she don't want anymore kids like i do Anywho he sends ger a message asking her what she thought she had that i didn't and he went on from there about i don't know an hour or so we take a picture of us and she sends him another message calling me trashy for getting on his FB and pretending to be him which i did because hubby was busy with our 2 yr old son....she also tryed telling him to leave me and our 3 kids for her and her 3 kids...Was i wrong for replying to her as him even though he knew about it????

bonniemommy100

Asked by bonniemommy100 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you were wrong for it.  If I read a message like that I wouldn't need permission to respond, I just would.  Have you blocked her?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Nope, he told you to. It sounds like you two have a good relationship. I probably would have been a lot meaner to her than you were!
    Block that bitch from his account.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i gave the short story but i was down right mean to her
    bonniemommy100

Comment by bonniemommy100 (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• After her first message I would have deleted and blocked her. Not worth your time to play her games.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not at all! It's trashy of her to try and get a happily married man(or married man at all) to leave his family and children and to say all that stuff about you for no reason whatsoever. I'm sorry you had to deal with someone like that. You can definitely block her as the others have said and possibly report her to FB officials as well. I'm not sure if you can report someone for something like that, but seeing as she was attacking you I think you have a right to. Good luck!
    Mamapunkin21809

Answer by Mamapunkin21809 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• WHO THE HECK IS SHE TO HIM AND i'M PRETTY SURE this aint the first rodeo dealing with her....so my point is why hasnt HE already blocked her????
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• she's not on his friends list and the only reason she could message him was because he never set it to privet so after fighting with her i blocked her and i had to set it to privet
    bonniemommy100

Comment by bonniemommy100 (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He should block her its that simple people like that he doesn't need to be talking to
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree with kkbird....why hadn't he already blocked her? Of course it sounds like he didn't want anything do with her but she was hot on the hunt for him anyway so there is some kind of flirting or contact there somewhere. I am sorry to tell u that but it is how is normally begins. I would've gone postal on both her and him just for her being on the list , Block her.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 2:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• HELL NO! She was wrong for trying to ruin a marriage, if any ones trashy and wrong its her, truth be told even if he didnt know about it i would have done that hahaa
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Answer by MSKASSYLEIGH at 2:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2011