Is this normal?

My son hits his head ALL the time. Sometimes hard and sometimes not so hard!! But especiallu when he started walking. It worries soooo bad that he is gonna have a brain injury ):

has nyomes kid hit there head a lot and everything be normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Has *anyones* sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• See my son does the same thing I'm worry about it to everytime I tell his Dr he doesn't seem to worry but in going to tell my sons brain Dr to see what he says about it sorry not much help at lease you know another toddler does it too
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My friends kid does that when he's upset. Little boy walks around with a black and blue forehead, and doctor isn't worried about it. =)

My child doesn't personally do it.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My daughter has hit her head so many so hard times....ugh...also, my Mom told me I hit mine ALL of the time, too...I actually had
    several incidents with stitches as well as concussions...guess I'm ok now...lol...:)))))
    kristinborden

Answer by kristinborden at 2:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Wow I'm worrying myself to death and can't sleep. My son hits his head al the time and fell on a wet floor tonight and I took him to the er nd they said he's fine but I'm still worried bc it hit really hard ): idk what to do...I want to know for sure hes gonna be okay and not have brain damage!!!

But thanks for makin me feel a litte bit better (:
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My step-daughter used to do it all the time when she first started walking, after a few times of doing it she knew that she should be more careful....and she is doing fine like my mother always told me babies bounce....even though its not always a good thing its not a bad thng either.hope this helps.
    JsMommy2010

Answer by JsMommy2010 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My son does it too. Mostly when hes mad. He will even sometimes through himself back onto the floor. I always worry. Any good mom is going to worry about their babys. he should grow out of it.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He doesn't do it purposely..he is very clumsy :-/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011