What is your cleaning routine?

From start to finish what is your cleaning routine?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Damn bubba, will you clean my house? LOL
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I love to clean ..Haha weird huh..any who I start in the kitchen wipe down all the counters with bleach and microwave . Put dishes in dish washer . Bleach sink. Sweep and mob floors . Pick up living room then vacum floors and then couches. Dust . Dust base boards . Clean windows. Vacum hall. Bleach tub , counters, floor and toilet . Sweep and mop. Pick up our room and little girls. Vacum rooms. oh and clean litter box at least twice a day. Laundry all day lol. That is what I do every single day . Some times twice a day . I take pride in my home :))
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I start when I wake up and finish when I give up for the day and go to bed.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• When I used to have a cleaning routine, I used to soak my dishes(from the night before) then I would go to the back of the house and start there. Make the bed, pick up dirty laundry, put the laundry in the washer and start the wash, sweep or run the vacuum, and just work my way up to the front of the house, then last but not least I would do the dishes, and clean the kitchen and mop the floor.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I start laundry when I get up in the morning, right after I start the coffee (gotta have priorities, right? LOL) Then I come back to our room, make the bed and get dressed unless it's our sheets day and then I strip the bed before I start laundry. I feed the cat, make breakfast and clean up. After breakfast the kids bring their laundry in to the bathroom and make their beds and then we start on school work (we homeschool). After I get them started on their work I move the laundry around and make another pot of coffee and plan something for dinner if I don't already have it going in the crock pot. I'm working with the kids on and off all day and around that I sweep the floors (no carpet) and clean the bathrooms daily and dust, clean windows, etc when needed - about once a week. The kids are responsible for their own rooms. Before bed the kitchen is completely clean - dishes washed, floor mopped, etc. Makes mornings nicer.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• clean the sink, counters, sweep, mop ( kitchen), clen all 3 bathrooms including sweep and mop, pick up, vacuum all downstairs, dust all downsairs, clean all3 kids rooms, vacuum and dust all3 rooms, clean my rom, vacuum and dust, and then laundry, and outside garden! Everyday never fails!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011