How much do veneers cost?

My teeth are weak and breaking from 10 years of bulimia and I am very self conscious about it... I also grind my teeth at night....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• http://www.everydentist.com/veneers.asp
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• They are very expensive. I believe they can cost over $1,000 per tooth. There is an alternative that you might look into. It's called the Snap on Smile. You can set up a payment plan with the Dentist. I don't know what area you are in but you can Google it to see if there are any Dentist's certified in your area. Good luck sweetie and keep smiling no matter what
    MoneyGirl-Mom

Answer by MoneyGirl-Mom at 5:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It really depends on the state you live in and the work needed to put them on your teeth. Insurance WONT pay for it either, because it's cosmetic. If they are that weak, dentures are probably a better option and insurance will usually pay for those.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i heard up to 10,000 if not more good luck i grind my teeth too!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• my step sister got hers for free by modeling in some dental ads for the dentist, I do they would have costed her a few thousand otherwise
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• First, you need a mouth guard to protect your teeth from grinding.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011