Stupid Birth Control question

So I know you can get pregnant while your on your period, But while your on Birth control (the pill) when your taking the (not sure what you call them I guess the Aunt flo ones?) Is the risk greater on those then the rest of the month? I told you it was a stupid question

1 YES I know birth control isnt 100% and you can still get pregnant on them so you dont need to tell me haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• Being on ur period it is highly unliking that u will fall pg. Most woman ovulate around 14 days after ur first day of ur cycle. But sperm can still stay alive and waiting for the egg for up to seven days how ever the egg only stays alive for 24 hours. I would suggest reading up on taking you temps each day and tracking them to understand it all a bit better and to avoid any surprises too :) hope this helps
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 6:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yeah sorry that really doesnt answer my question Im not on bc and not having sex nor do I have it on my period so I wont be getting any surprises hahaha It was just a question that I have always wondered lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011