Migraines...

I have been getting on average 3 or 4 severe migraines a day.... to the point where I am throwing up because I am in so much pain. Does anyone know the triggers for migraines?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 4:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• if you google "triggers for migraines" you will find lots of good info! triggers differ with each person so it's hard to say what could be yours. for me, it was hormonal birth control. i had the throwing up like you described and i had "aura" which affected my vision whenever i had one. threw the pills out and as soon as my system re-regulated i never had one again. the best thing you can do is locate your trigger and avoid it as best as you can! good luck and im so sorry i know how terrible migraines are =[
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You should talk to your doctor because migraines can be a sign of something more serious.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I get really bad migraines when my blood pressure is up. Maybe next time your having one...you should go to the pharmacy in your area and get it check at one of the machines.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011