I have a 4 month old that loves to be swaddled that is the only way she will sleep, but I see it turning into a habit, and soon she will be to big to swaddle in the blankets, but she won't sleep any other way.... HELP???

Meli428

Asked by Meli428 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try the website www.adviceforbaby.com they suggest ways to swaddle an older baby.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Could you gradually loosen the swaddle so that her natural night movements will cause it to come undone? Eventually she will be sleeping unwrapped and become used to it.
    Anonymous

• lol. i had one of those kids. she is now 7 but i can remember her at 2 whining for me to swaddel her. she had to learn to swaddel he babies and that had to be good enough for her. . gl while she is so young. i will turn into a habit.
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 8:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2008