What kind of person...

sends their kid outside before 6 am to practice their trumpet?!? Sometimes I think my neighbors are from another planet. Ugh.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 7:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• blank stare

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Wow thats insane ! Maybe you should put an anonymus letter in their mail box about it.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• wow I don't think I could handle that, why not do it of the evening time like after school!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• slap

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The kind that would want me to call the police on their child lol. Disturbing the peace.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lol, that's messed up
    DanielleDes

Answer by DanielleDes at 8:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I honestly would say something to the parents, let them know that just because they are up doesn't mean that their neighbors are.....then contact your local law enforcement to see if they have a noise ordinance and the beginning and ending time...some smaller towns do not have them, so it doesn't matter what you do....luckily our small "town" implements one from 10pm to 6am.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would say either ones who are brain dead, or ones who are trying to send a message to a neighbor (not saying you, it could be someone else in the neighborhood) that they are being too loud late at night, or whatever.

Personally, either way I think it's rude - they should have more consideration if it's the brain dead thing and if it's the sending a message thing they should just go talk to the people or if that doesn't work, call the cops.

I'm sorry though - sounds like either way, you have some wonderful neighbors there.... :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• LoL, that's crazy!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Complete idiot!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2011