Isn't someone believing they NEED sex, kind of pathetic? adult content

It feels so to me. Grow up and stop living life through your underwear, Small Fry! It makes someone sound so weak and shallow to me. So they like sex but to develop a feeling of NEED is unbalanced, pathetic, to me.

What do you think?

quietmo

Asked by quietmo at 8:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• i never feel as tho i need sex...dont even like it anyways. :)
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i dont follow you. however im married and sex is a part of a healthy marriage. but the frequency depends on the partners, others may want it daily and others a few times a week. as long as both partners are getting their satisfaction, all is well in the sex department. i do not believe needing sex makes a person "weak and pathetic". sex is afterall a mating instinct and it is needed in order to procreate, which is one of our sole purposes on this planet.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• FACT: we are animals FACT: we were put on this earth with the basic instinct to survive FACT:We do this by defending ourselves and reproducing. So from these FACTS it is basic knowledge that we have the instincts imbeded into out dna to have sex and reproduce so yes its ok to NEED sex! Just because you dont enjoy it dont bash on others that do or maybe if you found someone you were physically attracted to as well as loved you would feel like the rest of us do... just saying
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• There are people who think they "need" it. That is why there is sex addicits anymous. It really can be an issue for some people. Not just for men either.

And IDK sometimes I really need it lol.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For me, it's not a matter of needing it...I have to go find it somewhere right now or I'm going to die...ya that's crazy. However, I do get in those moods where I just start thinking about my husband in those romantic, but naughty ways and can't wait to get home, and as soon as I see him let him know in those romantic, but naughty ways. If for some crazy, rare reason he's not in the mood I feel a little let down, but its not the end of the world lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I dont need sex, but I do enjoy it lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have to admit, I agree with you, Quietmo.
    I understand that sex is an important part of a relationship and one's self-esteem, BUT there are times when sex drops to the bottom of one's priority list, and that's okay too.
    Personally, I think that the general view of the sexual relationship is a tad bit wonky. Too much emphasis is placed on the sexual relationship as a source of power rather than a partnership.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am with gemgem on this one, I guess i don't have to go look for it so its not something i worry about wondering where i am going to get it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• you saying people who feel that they need sex, but not in a live or die kind there are different types of needs, are pathetic and unbalanced, that is called bashing. maybe you should stick to your bible and read the 'thou shall not judge' part over and over and over and then keep your mouth shut when comes to you judging those about their needs.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I do not think its Pathetic for someone to say they Need sex. Especially for men. Its just in their nature. Its possible you feel this way because you do not care for sex. That what you said, right?...... I am married. I like sex! So when I want sex I just call my husband to our bedroom. :o)
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 9:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011