I need a good sweet potatoe recipe - anyone?

I want one that does not include marshmellows, my family seems to think that makes them too sweet.

Bryn1020

Asked by Bryn1020 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I mash my sweet potatoes with corn, butter or margarine, garlic powder, and salt. Mmmm mmmm delicious!

ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Get whole ones. Bake like a baked potato and offer brown sugar and cinnamon mixed with a bit of white sugar for a topping. Its mighty tasty even if you dont add butter to it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• toddlerbrain82- that sounds really good.. we love corn and we always like to mix with mashed potatoes.. i would like to try it tonight with the dinner... can mix with any kind of corn like creamy corn?
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 10:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I've always used plain whole kernal corn, but I bet it would be tasty with cream corn, too. You probably would want to use less butter if you use cream corn. I hope you like it! I'm about to go heat up my leftovers for lunch!

ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008