Any cute 1st Birthday Themes?

Do anyone have any cute 1st Birthday Party themes or ideas? I want to make my son's 1st birthday really special. His birthday is May 15th.

Britters_37

Asked by Britters_37 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• We did a monkey theme. I got a pull string monkey pinata and banner from birthdayexpress.com. I made the cake from a design on parenting.com/artical/howtomakeamonkeycake it was my first time making a cake and it was really easy. We had a "banana hunt'. kind of likean egg hunt but with bananas and a couple had specail marks. Those that found them got a big prize. i decorated with crepe paper to look like jungle vines and trees. For food we just did pizza, cuse it was hot outside and this was easy. I also did gift bags with gorailla foam puppets, $1 mini coloring books that went with the theme, crayons and candy from the pinata. We had a lot of kids at our party because of siblings and cousins from husband and I. Hope this helps.

This year he is turning 2 and he wants a monster truck party. should be fun!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We are having a carnival theme because we are combining it with my older sons birthday, he will be 6. My baby's birthday is May 6th. We are having snow cones, carnival games, popcorn, moonbounces etc.. Good luck.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My friend September does amazing things for birthdays! She does whatever you want and has great ideas. And since she's just starting off, her prices are more than reasonable for the services you get.

Check her out.

http://www.facebook.com/sweetsourdesigns
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 10:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2011