Anyone else who finds sex no big deal?

Surely I'm not alone!

quietmo

Asked by quietmo at 8:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• YES! thank you! I thought I was alone, lol
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• To me, sex is a big deal. It should be if you are in love with your partner, in my opinion.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sex is a big deal to me. intimacy with my husband means a lot. When we DON'T have sex, we're more irritable with each other. When our sex life is good & frequent, things seem much easier to deal with. Lots of things are happening when couples have sex. Our body releases love hormones during sex which can make a bond between a couple much stronger. Couples who NEVER have sex, begin to lose that bond. I think it's very important to keep the intimacy alive in relationships. It's not common that both couples are not interested in sex (besides medical conditions) which usually leaves one person feeling rejected. It's never good for a relationship to lack intimacy. Some kind of intimacy is very important to keep the relationship healthy. Of course, i know once we're old farts....we'll probably be less interested. But, i am talking about couples who are young enough to perform.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sex to me is no big deal.....making LOVE is a huge deal!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• "I think alot of people confuse sex and love"

A lot of people use sex to show their love & affection. I believe that people can have sex without love (i have never done that) but i think sex with someone you love is awesome. Sex can DEFINITELY be a form of expressing love. So...i kind of disagree. We have great rockin sex, but i still consider that making love. Even when the sex is wild, i still feel the love for him in my heart & really enjoy being so close to the man i love so friggen much. regardless how wild it is, i still consider it "making love". But, then again.....i hate "soft-slow sex". It does not have to be all cheesy & romantic to make love.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Im older, but sex or no sex, dosnt matter to me at this age. My hubby and I are soo much more than our sex life. My hubby is older than I am so it's even less of a big deal to him when it comes to sex. But I never turn him down. Even if Im not in the mood, after 3 minutes I AM in the mood. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• "he always thought you HAD to have sex to show you loved someone"

We don't have sex with people to show them we love them. But, i do think that we sometimes have sex with our spouse just because we love them (I'm not ALWAYS in the mood)....which means a lot to a guy who is in love with you....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• agree with mamaada's comment
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sex isnt a big deal to me. Just because you have sex with someone doesnt mean they love you. I think alot of people confuse sex and love. My ex was that way. He always thought you HAD to have sex to show you loved someone. It isnt so though. It is a fun aspect lol, but for me DOES NOT show or prove someone loves me.

Answer by gemgem at 8:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't care about it at all.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2011