what can i get for my daughter for christmas

I need ideas

Her birthday just past and she got a lot of clothing for winter and winter jacket and she got few new toys

I told all my friends who getting gift for my daughter to get books or if gift cards.. i will need to buy spring/summer clothing next year for her. and then she will have a lot of winter clothing again around her birthday..

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The little people doll house is cute. its good for kids of all ages. its easy to plat with and woln't break easily....Plus its really cute. My daughter got it for her first birthday (shes 2 now) and plays with it almost everyday...
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 11:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am getting my little one educational toys... only a few. Like I found some really cool puzzles and block sets good for little ones on Amazon. They were made by a company called Melissa & Doug.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• you can get her the new elmo, or maybe a play kitchen
    Giasmommy24

Answer by Giasmommy24 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• How old is she? Puzzles, books, blocks, a baby doll, a ktichen, bath toys. What does she like to do? Mine is doing this thing where she wants to put her toys in a container and take them all out again (she is 11 months). So I went to the dollar store and bought a couple plastic containers with lids and she goes crazy with them. Also, try babiesrus or toysrus websites. They have a section for Moms favorits (toys mom liked), you can search toys by age, rating, best selling, etc. You can probably get some good ideas there
    newmommy1201

Answer by newmommy1201 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I was just at Kohl's and I bought my 2 yr old niece these cute little dolls from Fisher-Price that have snap on plastic clothing. They were on sale so I got 2 dolls that come with outfits and 2 additional outfits for $20. I know she'll love them.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008