Teething?

So my daughter, Kayleigh, has been what my family thinks is teething for the past 2 1/2 weeks. There are the two 'cutlines' on her gums where the teeth would come through, and under the lines are white. Do you think she's teething? And if so, what can I do to help her out with the pain?

kaysmomma121110

Asked by kaysmomma121110 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes she probably is teething. try orajel on her gums or if you want to take the drug free route let her bite or suck on something cold like ice or a pacifier from the freezer. thats what i do for my daughter
    EricaLaShay1025

Answer by EricaLaShay1025 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yeah sounds like it! check into an amber teething necklace! they wear the necklace and the oils from the amber soaks into their skin and is a natural pain reliever! i bought mine on amberpumpkin.com!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yes it sounds like she is teething. My son loved the Raz-berry teether made by Razbaby. It was the ONLY thing he would teeth with. You can find them on Amazon just search for Raz-berry teether.

XandersMomma07

Answer by XandersMomma07 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011