How did you wake up this morning?

At 5am my 7 yo dd crawled in bed with me and we snuggled in, I was almost asleep when she started throwing up. Good Morning! Got her taken care of, stripped the bed, remade the bed got her a bowl, we cuddle up and I am AWAKE. So I got my phone and pulled up facebook and my mom had left a message that my dad had sent an email about my grandma. Pulled up my email and she was taken to the hospital and had surgery last night to remove a blockage they can't find and is now on a respirator. Good Morning!

If you pray say a prayer for my Grandma (Ines Neal) she is a spectacular women.

So how was your morning? Praying everyone else had warm fuzzys to to wake up to! (I want to go back to bed, serves me right for staying up too late last night)

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I woke up at 4:45, needing to pee...my cat heard me get up and decided that was her cue to begin morning harassment...after I laid back down (alarm goes off at 5:30, so I could have gotten a few extra zzzz's), she got up in the bed and starting purring and "making biscuits" on the pillow next to my head. I tried rolling the other way so my back was to her, so she started styling my hair for me.

Now, I really wouldn't have minded all of this if she could have at least gone down and hit start on the coffeemaker, since it's auto-timer doesn't turn it on til 5:25.

Have a good day!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My alarm went off and my husband brought me coffee in bed. Sorry to hear about your sick little one and grandmother, pammomof9.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I woke up to my alarm of course. DD was on the bed playing with her jewelry from her Pretty Pretty Princess game. I shot up after two snooze whacks to the alarm and noticed it was almost 7 lol. I got her dressed, combed hair, yelled up to my teenager who was also still asleep, packed lunch quickly, and ran to the car and dropped them both at school. Now I am home and having coffee. I am going to go to the store here in a few then back home to relax I hope.

Answer by gemgem at 9:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• So sorry to hear that pammomof9...hope everything is okay. Nothing out of the ordinary for me this morning. I woke up to my alarm and got my ds off to school and played on the computer for a little while after fixing my dd breakfast. :)
    Pinkclover2

Answer by Pinkclover2 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My alarm went off at 6:55am. I had to wake my son up so he could get ready for school.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Which time? I woke up multiple times all night, then DS walked in at 5am having peed his bed. Then I was awake every half hour til my alarm went off at 7 to get my girls up for school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• wondered what time it was and looked at the clock.....
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 11:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I woke up because my arms were in pain, I was sleeping on them. I was freezing too because i always manage to kick the covers off. So I pulled the covers on, warmed up, then SO came in and ripped them off me, telling me it was time to get up.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2011