Please look at this question!!!!!!!!

I have to write a paper in class and put down where my sources came from. Many of my sources came from the Internet. I was wondering how do you ladies put your link down where they can just click on it and go to the source(i notice the link is blue too)? Sorry to bother you guys with a stupid question. My paper is due tomorrow but I want to finish today so I can get started on my big paper. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in

• anonymous , just use the click about url and site where on the page you got the information , the same as you would if reading a book or magizne.....good luck with your paper
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I suggest that if the paper is for school, you might want to spend the time to track down reliable sources. Using random URL's as a source isn't any different than saying, "my neighbor said this", as there is no validation the information contained on the sites is accurate.

If you spend the time tracking down reputable sources, there are plenty of resources available that document how to properly reference that material.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My sources are coming from articles on the internet which I can use.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If you already know that you can use them, weren't you also told how to cite them?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I just asked a simple question no need to rude. If you don't want to answer or don't know the answer the best thing to do is to stop making sarcastic comments. Cafemom is here to help women out I thought. You have a wonderful and blessed day!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• thank cara i appreciate it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• How was I being rude or sarcastic? That doesn't make any sense. Good luck with your paper - it sounds like you'll need it (see the difference - that last comment was rude).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:07 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

Next question in
Dietary aide help

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
IF U COULD HAVE THREE WISHES