WHY

WHY DO TEENAGERS HAVE SO MUCH DANG DRAMA IN THERE LIVES IT DRIVES ME NUTS.

chris1975

Asked by chris1975 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Because life is new to them and they love it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• hormones?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• because they are Teenagers.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Teens have all kinds of hormonal, physical and social changes going on. Add being immature, the inability to express yourself and possible fear to this equation and you have the dramatic teen.

I hope your teen calms down or at least starts to open up about his/her feelings.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Because they are hormonal, because they are the cusp of becoming adults, because they are trying to find where they fit in this world,
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• No idea but I know what you mean, I have a DD who is almost 12 and in middle school and everyday I hear the new drama , Gahhhh It gets old ! kids that age shouldn't have that much drama!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i dont deal with drama my issue is with the attiude, rudeness that comes from every pore in they body
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Because HS life is nothing but Drama to a teenager???
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think that being a teenager is a very difficult time in a persons life. Their hormones are going crazy. They are going through changes both physically and emotionally. Their bodys are doing things and responding to things that they dont know how to deal with. They are confused and rebelious. Its a hard time for them. Unfortunately we as parents cant sooth them and make the transition any easier....probably because we are their parents and they wont take what we say with a grain of salt.

Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Because it's life. We all have drama. Really drama is called issues. We all have our own issues. In school, we tend to take on other peoples issues. If it bothers you so much tell your child you don't want to hear about stuff that isn't really important to her.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011