Do you have a special "thing" with your child?

We have Eskimo kisses. Where you rub your noses together.He only does them with me :)

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• We do. When the kids get out of the shower, after helping to dry them off, I have to slide the towel down their face and kiss them. They love it. It started when they were tiny babies... now that they are older (8 and 9) it is very rare that I am in the bathroom after they shower but if I am they still ask that I do it.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• A few.  The one we do mosy often, is when we're holding hands we each squeeze 3 times (maening I Love You).  Walking into school I take his hand and squeeze 3x, then he does the same to me.  Sometimes he will just randomly walk over to me and take my hand and do the 3-squeeze.  I know he won't be holding my hand forever :(

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We do! Anytime, night or day, my 4-year-old daughter or I can yell "QUICK AS YOU KNOW HOW" ---- and the other person has to RUSH over and kiss the other person. We both love this!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• These are so sweet!
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I love the hand-thing CookieMom!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• my oldest and i do spa day.. friday nights.. its our time :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Each of my kids has a song, that I gave to them when they were little.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I tell mine the thing that is so special about them to me. For example, I tell my oldest that she is the one that taught me to be a mommy because she was my very first baby. We are having our 3rd and I think it is important to her to know what sets her apart from her siblings in my mind.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We do the same thing but we call them butterfly kisses. :)
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011