Would you be annoyed?

we have prepaid phones and last night i bought minutes to put on my phone and on thursday i am going to buy them for my husband's phone, well this morning he takes my card saying it has been longer since he has been out of minutes and he should get them, I tell him i have a bunch of calls to make and usually he is always telling me that he is at work and he can't be making the calls that i need to do it but suddenly this morning he can make all the calls at work. I end up telling him fine take it. but i am so freaking annoyed.
I am probally just over reacting but i am still annoyed.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• i'm sorry but it sounds like you SO is being a child, i'd be pissed not annoyed......if the phone calls where important than they need to be made not ignored because he wanted the minutes first.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yeah that would annoy me lol. My husband is forever doing little things like that though and I usually suck it up. Some times I do say something to him though.

Answer by gemgem at 9:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• thats my problem, i am not afraid to say anything. lol
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• LOL well I have learned saying something does not help. It just ends up making me more pissed.

Answer by gemgem at 9:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• maybe that is why i pissed off right now. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut, its really not that big of deal i guess, i will get my minutes in the morning, but i know that those calls will not be made i think that what is annoying me the most. he will come home and tell me he was too busy.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Maybe over reacting, but we never realize that until we say things we don't mean to our SO lol. I always feel I am right and he is completely wrong in the moment, but in a little while I realize, darnit and I hate it lol. But you acted and are acting exactly how i do
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would be a bit upset, but have you checked into the new unlimited Cingular prepaid phone, I use them as my cell service and to make a very long story short, the lady told me about the phone, it is only $50 per month, and you can make as many calls as you wish! I was paying about $90 for the pleasure of not pre paying my bill,,,LOL! I got mine at Radio Shack, but WalMart has it too! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We have straight talk, its cheap too, 45 a month for unlimited everything. these prepaid companies are making it such a better deal, we were paying almost 200 a month before with verizon.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't think it's really a big deal.. Not anything to fight about.. IMO
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 9:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• That would have annoyed me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2011