Oh, my BIL is screaming for attention on facebook!!

Bil B was married to S 6mo after they met at 19, had a son 6mo later. Wife disappeared with druggie friends 2mo after ds. B met a new girl, M, she got pregnant 3wks in, then THEY got married. B & M were married for 8yrs and now have 4 dd, and B comes home from work one day and tells M to get the 4 dd and get out of his house. Out of thin air! M leaves from st louis to Kansas city with the 4dd, ds stays with B. ONE WEEK LATER, M goes back to st Louis to get the rest of their things, to find another woman and her ds in her house!

After weeks of counseling, M calls B and forgives him, invites him to ask them to come home. B takes a few days to think and kicks the new girl out, and as he's picking up the phone to talk with M, the new girl shows him a +ept!!!

He called M, told her she can't come back yet, told this new girl to get lost, and now he's on Facebook, running his mouth about a SECOND girlfriend, and how hot she is! HE'S STILL MARRIED TO M!! They've been separated 7mo, and hasn't sent her a dime for those babies!!!

Any ideas on how to ignore this? As family, I feel like we need to intervene. It's my Christian duty to point out sins and hold him accountable! How do I ever look at this "man" the same? All I can think is, "dude! Keep your dick in your pants!" He's only 27!! He's got MANY more breeding years! And with the trouble and problems his kids have, he shouldn't be reproducing!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 9:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Who's family to who... I got lost in the first paragraph!! Sounds like that guy needs to keep it in his pants or wear a rain coat!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If I read this correctly, he's only your brother in law..... so with that being said...delete him and stop worrying about it. As for Christian duties....doesn't the bible say let the one without sin be the first to cast the stone???? Are you really so perfect that you want to make the mistake of judging someone else from a religious point of view? (not being bitchy just saying) I would say it is your Christian duty to stay out of it, because it doesn't concern you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Tell him the truth.

If you don't will anyone. :) Either way he will do what he wants to do but at least you know you tried to make him think what he was doing is wrong.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• you can delete him or you can block his posts so you will not see what he is writting.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• So you want tips on how to ignore it but feel it is your "christian duty" to point out his sins? REALLY? Delete this idiot from your FB or block him and MYOB - it isn't even your blood sibling. Your question contradicts itself - either you want to ignore it OR you want to get all up in his kool-aid by judging him and pointing out his sins. If you want a tip on how to ignore the drama then don't get involved and delete him. Not trying to be rude - just honest.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• sorry i cant keep up with B, M ...NOP.. got lost somewhere
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Its not your duty to point it out until he realizes what he does is wrong on any level you pointing it out will be meaningless.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• "It's my Christian duty to point out sins and hold him accountable!"
    so what exactly makes you think so?
    I'm sure there's plenty of bible passages that you'll use to support your claim, but I always wonder why people think that such things are their responsibility.

even if you do 'point out the sins' you BIL obviously doesn't have a great deal of common sense, so I doubt that what you have to say will make a great deal off difference. I suggest you do all you can to be there for you sister and our nephew. If you start going after your BIL about his sins, then you could be guilty of harassment.
    that and if I understood your post correctly, you sister took off with druggie friends?
    maybe you should be putting your energy towards helping her with all this rather than looking to pick at your BIL.
    sorry, but it's not up to you whether you BIL reproduces or not.
    I hope you and yours figure out a way to deal with all this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He's your bil, let your husband and his family deal with it. It is NOT your Christian duty to point out his sins. It sounds to me as though you feel it's your responsibility to point out to this man that what he is doing is wrong, but on the other hand you say you don't want to get involved? Easy fix hun, let your husband and his family deal with this man if they feel deemed fit, and as for you, delete him from your FB. It's not your responsibility, it's your husbands responsibility if he feels fit to do so.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 10:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It is Dh's brother, he's still married to his second wife, has one girl pregnant, and has moved on to a second girlfriend as well. Please don't get me wrong with the whole religion thing, I just feel like I want to bean him upside the head with a frying pan and tell him to zip it up or cut it off! I'm by no means going to go up to him and say, bless your heart, you must be so unhappy. Now you're going to hellion, but part of me really wants to! Part of me wants to ask him if he's really ok taking this second girlfriend to 5* restaurants while his wife and 4 of his children live in a 2bdrm his housing unit in the dirtiest city in our region and he hasn't contributed a single penny to better their lives! He sent his ds to live w/ my mil, so he has NO responsibilities at home! And to blast it all on a social networking site.. that's bullshit in a chef salad right there! Is he TRYING to eat everyone alive???
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2011