Light brown spotting, 5 dys late for period and negative pregnancy tests??

Ive been on the pill for a year and a half.

Since taking it I have had very predictable periods. Even when I missed a pill I could pinpoint when my period would start.

Well now I'm 5 days late and all Ive had is some light brown spotting since last night.

Ive taken 2 pregnancy tests (kroger brand pink dye) and they were both neg.

I ws pretty sure I was feeling stressed and it caused me to miss. But when I was pregnant with DD I spotted lightly in the beginning.

I need to start my new pack of BC today...but I don't know if I should take it if I don't know what wrong with my body. Or if there is a baby.

I cant go to the dr. We don't have any insurance right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah go figure go onto cafe mom to try to get some genuine advice or someone telling me their experience and I get a bitchy response.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I hated bc, somtimes my period would not come until it was time to start the new pack. If it were me I think I might wait a couple days and see if AF came then start the new pack.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Wait a few days and retest. If you are open to getting pregnant or abstaining, start your new bc pack next week instead of this week.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree. Wait at least a week before starting the next one. Test the day before you want to start it again, and see what happens.
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Thanks everyone. I took a pee test this morning and it was negative. Im just going to assume I missed due to stress and start my BC as usual.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Good luck
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 5:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011