Is there a way

Is there a way I can have cafemom on my phone where I can see these ?, I can see everything else but this part of the site. Thanks

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 10:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I was wondering that too.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think there's an app on iPhone but I don't think so on other ones. But check your app store.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 10:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Ok Thanks I got a droid and really want to be able to come on here with my phone.
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have the Droid X and use it 98% of the time to get on CM. I use Cafemom Mobile, and can access the full site (like the one you get on the computer), which is how I browse this section. You have limited access on the mobile site, but if your phone can handle the full site, click the link "Full Version" at the bottom of the screen on the mobile site.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• PP is correct your mobile device has to be able to access the full site. Mine can't so I don't get much from CM mobile.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2011