Bullies didn't show up in court, why you ask??? adult content

I don't know, the first time one kid didn't show they sent another notice she showed and was told to write a letter saying she was sorry for what she did, have no contact with my child and if she gets into trouble in 6 months she will be prosecuted. OK< there goes our justice.

The other kids mother told there friend they were aquitted... HUH, they said they had an attorney... OMG< are you kidding me, they jumped my daughter, put her in hospital and they are aquited. GO FIGURE. Well as usuall that was a lie. If they don't show up at the next court meeting date we go to court to see a judge. Here I go again.

Bulling sucks and the punishment for the kids who torment kids sucks too???

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I am sorry.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree - there seems to be NO justice and then courts wonder why people take the law into their own hands. Because the system DOESN'T work. So frustrating. I have to be honest - I've pulled a "Hand that Rocks The Cradle" on kids a couple of times when my daughter was being bullied - it's very effective.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Liars will always be found out. You have the courts on your side. Don't worry about what the bully's mom says. Be sure you have the hospital bills, etc. with you when you go to court. Could be that they will have to pay for it all. And, I'm sure there will be some kind of punishment.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We all need to do a better job of preventing stuff like this. Parents, schools, churches, scouts - every place where kids get together. I'm sorry that you child was a victim.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• 8Tinkerboo8..........................." I have to be honest - I've pulled a "Hand that Rocks The Cradle" on kids a couple of times when my daughter was being bullied - it's very effective"----------------------please elaborate and tell us about this? Sorry, don't remember the movie and don't get what you mean, but i really want to hear about it. you can pm me if you want to instead.

I'm so sorry Kfree. I can understand your situation some. We had a bullying problem in school that never got resolved...by the school. It' sooo hard to see our kids go through that. And it's so frustration when they bullies seem to have more rights and liberties than the victims. I'm SO anti-bulling advocate after my experience, but i also advocate teaching our kids to stand up for and defend themselves when need be, becasue i don't have much faith in our school policies or judicial systems anymore. Rose colored glasses are off now.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• And so it will continue. If they can send someone to jail for killing a hamster they can send some k ids to jail or prison even for putting someone in the hospital would it be different if they had been adults? Of course this just teaches them that they can get away with it.
    So sorry for your DD. They need to know it is serious!
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011