Would you be leary?

What if your 12 yo dd told you her girl friends (and their boyfriends) are talking about going to a movie as a group. It would be 8 of them. Would you let your dd or son go? I'm thinking of sitting in a disquise in the movie so I can keep and I on them. It really HAS Crossed my mind (in and out again). lol What are your views?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• It is called group oral sex. They start young. Nope mine would not be going with no adult supervision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• first n foremost whos taking them n dropping her back off..if u trust her n satisfied with the answer then yeah let her go.. u could drop her off n pick her up..
    cammay

Answer by cammay at 10:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My mother used to sneak into movies, dances, etc. to see what was going on. I was really embarrassed when my friends found out. But, after raising my girls, it turned out to be a good idea. I was always where I said I would be, but my girls weren's always. If there is an adult present, I would say ok. I had phone numbers for my girls' friends. That way I could talk to the other moms and find out if what the kids said was true.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If I knew the other kids, yes, I'd let my daughter go. I doubt it is the sex orgy everyone thinks it is. Me and my "boyfriend" were taking the bus together with our younger brothers (who were 10) when we were 12 to go see a movie. We'd walk around the mall, buy some candy to sneak into the theater and watch a movie together. The most we ever did was hold hands. I didn't even get my first kiss until we were like 14. If we were lucky my mom would give us a ride.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2011