WWE You a fan? What are your thoughts on it?

I am not a fan. Our school has all WWE related apparel banned.

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 10:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, it isn't really a sport---it IS a show biz thing, a performance and its just a bunch of pumped-up streoid filled dummies,rolling around on a mat . I don't see why they want to get that close either. LOL.
    Its really yukky.
    As far as bannng their products, I don't care one way or the other. But it isn't something we watch.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm not a fan, either. But, I feel that families who are, need to make sure they educate their kids about all the choreography of the sport. Kids need to know that what these wrestlers do is choreographed, managed, trained & highly dangerous. Too many kids think that what WWE does is cool & many have gotten seriously hurt trying the stunts. I know of a 12 yr old boy who killed a 9 yo because he body slammed him like the wrestlers they were watching. It's like anything else...parents need to educate their children.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I hate it
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't watch it, and my kids aren't interested in it. But I think banning WWE apparel is ridiculous.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have been a WWE fan for quite a few years. I think the school banning WWE apparel is taking things a bit far...especially if they are not banning other apparel brands as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yes imma fan..me,husband n my 5yr old son..i would rather have my son watch wrestling than all the shoot'em up, bang bang, slice n dice movies..only thing with it he likes 2 jump off of everything..lol
    cammay

Answer by cammay at 10:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I do not like it, but will watch it if I have to. My friends daughter is obsessed with it and when I go to visit and its on a monday or friday we always have to watch it. I get to giggle a lot through it because the acting is horrible and my friends daughter gets so hyper over it, cracks me up.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We know it is fake-but it is like a soap opera for kids or men. My grandparents use to watch it, I only saw it if we visited them. Then my hubs got me into it and the kids love it. I see no reason to have the clothing banned in school with it either.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 3:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree specialwingz. My kids are friends with a boy who lost hearing in one of his ears because his cousin hurt him while pretending to be a WWE wrestler.

tiddliwinks

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011