Showing too much affection

Is there such a thing?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• yes sometimes people can go overboard
    EricaLaShay1025

Answer by EricaLaShay1025 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would think so YES...Clinging I would say, I don't like people alll over me, it drives me nuts....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Never to a child! But in adult relationships... I can see where sometimes less is more
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree with Nicoles. Never to a child!! And YES Adults can go overboard. I always wonder if they are putting it on display because they are hiding something.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 10:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree with the never to a child...in a relationship no, but there is something called PDA and it's inappropriate. There are sometimes I see a couple walking down the aisle of the store and he has his arm around her, or they are holding hands....that...I think is sweet...but if that affection crosses the line to where they are having a make out session for all to see...that's a bit overboard, and I get the whole social turn on thing (not sure I understand it fully, but I do realize it's a turn on for some) but seriously....keep it in your home, or go to one of those club things that are okay with that type of behavior.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yes i did it and he took it fir granted and cheated on me ans turned around and told me u love me too much , u will call me too come back home
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• IDK. I'm suffering from the opposite so right now I would probably appreciate the overaffection. We are talking about adult affection right?
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011