Comparing kids

why would anyone do it but they do so my kids cry and make noise i thought every kid that is one or two does it but that doesnt mean another kid is better then mine cause they get up early or make noise does it i dont think it does but somebody i know does and they act like my kids are just misfits and his kid is perfect what should i do about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Ignore them your kids are just as good as their kids
    EricaLaShay1025

Answer by EricaLaShay1025 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You really cant compair what one persons kids to to yours. It just dosnt make any sense to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• well he thinks his is better then mine that any kid is better then mine his is perfect and mines not i thinks all kids are presious but i just need to know why he thinks his kid is better then mine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Wow...that is one LONG sentence...no periods or commas...and it is hard to understand what you are saying.
    BUT, don't worry about criticism. I mean....is that what you are saying?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Everyone compares children as a way to see the differences between children of the same age. However, that doesn't mean that one child is better then the other. Nobody should believe that either. If someone does believe that their child is better then yours then just simply ignore them. You know what your children are and what they aren't, so if anyone else disagrees oh well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Ignore your friend. He sounds clueless. Your kids aren't perfect and neither are his. Only I have perfect childrren...just kidding so you can get the idea about how ridiculous it sounds.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Set her straight. I wouldn't allow that. Sometimes my kids make noise sometimes they don't. They are kids. I wouldn't be happy if they become destructive. That is a whole other matter there. GL
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011