In todays economy I'm a bit worried about having another child, I want to have another baby but my husband said the way things are it's not a great decision I'm 38-39 in 2 weeks , what do u think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would hang in there just a little longer & see how the economy goes first, but don't give up on the idea of having another child. If things don't seem to change in another year then you can make that decision again to work on having a baby or waiting. If the economy gets worse you may find yourselves in a more difficult situation. Best wishes on the choice you make!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Wait it out, definitely. The economy may get worse fast.
    ANNE584

Answer by ANNE584 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sit down and explain to him how important it is to you...look at your budget and see where another child would put you. If now is not the right time for your own biological child, maybe down the road when your financial situation gets better you can adopt. There are many children that need loving families. Money is the #1 reason for divorce, so that is a major decision to make. You don't want to put a strain on your current relationship/family.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2008