Hubbys being a weirdo!! adult content

i have a high sex drive n hubby knows that..we did it 2 nights in a row then yesterday i wanted him bad lol so i kept trying to play with him..n i would tell him omfg i want u right now then he goes n says ur offending me i ask how n he goes whn u want it so much it makes me feel like im not good enough..i explained to him that his is really good thats why i want him so much..but he still says that offends him. wtf wouldnt that make a man proud to be wanted to much?? he says a lot of things ive been saying lately offend him or hurt his feelings..i try n ask if some things wrong but he just says no..do any of ur men ever act like this??

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope. Lots of men think if your that in need, it means they arnt satisfying enough for you. Some men are insecure enough to think your probably cheating because your drive is freakishly high.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Let him be the aggressor for a change. Maybe he feels like you are emasculating (render a male less of a man, or to make a male feel less of a man by humiliation) him.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• the 2 nights we did it in a row hes the one that started it..while i was asleep at tht lol
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• you should probably give him some break, and see what he'll say than :)
    cageybaby

Answer by cageybaby at 10:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If I said that to my hubby he would instantly be turned on. He likes when I take the agressive role, lol. Maybe try what ilovemypaulie said, it might work.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Most men prefer to be the aggressor, and you are taking that privilege away from your husband. As a result, he is reading all sorts of other things into your forwardness. You need to learn a little bit of self-control and wait for him to pursue you. Think of it like this: Do you give your child candy every single time she asks for it. Sex is an appetite, and you can learn to control it just like you can control how much and how often you eat.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't know you or your dh of course, so I really hope this doesn't offend, but it is just something to think about, a man who acts like that MAY be having performance issues, or may even be simply worried about having performance issues. Just something to think about - it very well may not apply at all.

Good luck to you!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• TMI- mine has sort of. he admitted that it can put a lot of pressure on him to be great every time we do something.
    if it's been so often, he may also have a hard time getting hard again.

btw- you probably want to mark this question adult so it won't get taken off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• That's really weird ...
    Then again .. When DH is all over me and acts as though he wants me really bad I tend to get turned off sometimes. Then again I have a weird thing about that and it's nothing new for me. However, if your DH is doing it out of the blue and then with him saying you're verbally offending him I'd say there's more to it. I would suggest sitting him down and asking him to tell you why. Try to see it from his point of veiw, so you can try to understand why.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Ditto! I'm exactly the same. Sex is good when we have it so I want it again and again. My hubby says the same thing, he doesn't understand if I got it yesterday why I need it again the next nite. He should be proud I'm so horny for him after all these years.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011