How often u have sex?? adult content

My hubby & I are in our early to mid 20's and let me just say it is not near enough. I act like we are 70. I tell him how I feel, and nothing changes. What should I do?

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• We average 5x a week. We made an agreement years ago that we do not go more than 2 days without. Unless of course something happens beyond our control. That does happen, life is life after all. However, things like : being too tired, too busy, too stressed..etc do not happen nearly as often as they did before we made the agreement. We are 48 & 49 and will be married 26 years real soon.

My personal feeling is this. How often/how much sex a couple has isn't the most important aspect of their sex lives. BOTH partners being happy, pleasured, satisfied and fulfilled by/with their sex lives IS the most important aspect. Some couples can have sex 1x a month and both be happy fulfilled and satisfied with it. Some couples can have sex everyday, and not be.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Everyday.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Me & ma DH too are yet to decide on this..... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• once a month if im lucky.. hes never in the mood
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have had the exact problem for a few years now. We have "the" conversation over and over again and it makes me crazy...my situation boils down to my husband and his drive. I finally broke down and told him I feel worthless as a wife. Simple as that. With everything in life we wives/moms have to deal with the husbands need to step up and take us to bed NOW! We have sex drives too and most things we do we are not appreciated or thanked for, at least make us feel worth a good roll in the hay.
    helplessmom7

Answer by helplessmom7 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• 3-4 times a week. we're in our mid 20's as well. i have no desire to increase and neither does he. he works 50 hours a week and i stay at home with our 3 daughters all under the age of 5. 3-4 times a week is plenty for us.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Try surprising him with lingere and some new moves. But being that ya'll are young its a little odd that you arent doing it at least a few times a week. Kids and life are pretty exhausting but not that exhausting.
    JenniferQ24

Answer by JenniferQ24 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It varies with us... anywhere from two to six times a week!

I had that problem with my ex... I never was able to fix it, so I don't have any real advice.
    Good luck to you though!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not enough for DH, that I can tell you. Some weeks we don't have sex at all whereas other weeks we have sex twice. Again, DH wishes we had more sex, but it's uncomfortable for me at times.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• u dont have sex cuz its ur choice or his choice ? o his choice ? from my expiernce when a man dont want it from you like he did befor its cuz he is cheating
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2011