Equate pregnancy test question..

hi, i took a equate test lastnight and it came back very faint line, well i took the second one this morning hoping it would come out darker and noticed when i peed on it it took longer for the line(the one that shows the test is working) took for ever to even show up. and after it did in the neg/pos window there was a long blue streak going horizontal instead of up and down.. so should i consider it invaild? i dont see any other lines except the long horizontal one.. thanks o ya and what would u recommend a blue die one or a pink one? i know i was told clearblue was good but i got negs on them when i was prego with my son, and lately i been hearing alot of things about the die colored ones.. idk just asking lol
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would try a digital one or I always have good luck with the walgreens brand. I don't know much about the dye, but the test you just took sounds like an error. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I dont think it really matters which test you take. Just try another one.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• honestly the answer brand tests work great! try one of those
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would get another one.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 5:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011