IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY NO LONGER HAVE A SCRIPT TO READ??

So sad to hear about Elizabeth Taylor's passing. Such a wonderful actress.
This morning Mickey Rooney was interviewed and he said "It's such a sad day for the human people..." WOW!! Can they every be "normal" after being in front of the screen for so long without someone feeding them "lines" to read?

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 11:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• I hope you are joking.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For the "human people"??? As opposed to non humans?? Just HOW is it soo sad for us? She had not done anything in film for years. She supported the child molester Michael Jackson as well. Yea yea, he was NEVER convicted, but DID have 27 out of court settlements with family's over his behavior with their kids. But just what did Liz do thats going to be missed? I didnt benefit from her fame or fortunes. I think she was a horrible actress. Poor Mickey Rooney will probably be next to go. At least he is a funny man.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:31 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You have to be trolling. Between this question and the one you posted about impeaching Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I loved her acting...when I was younger, plus they're fun to watch on rainy days...great for laughs. Hollywood was so funny back then in their most Golden serious only we can do this Days. And "trolling"? Funny!!!
    ladylovemm

Comment by ladylovemm (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Mickey Rooney... is a little bonkers... :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• hahahahahahaha I love women we can be so bitter and right in our own minds. It's great for passing time.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My fish is distraught from her death & offended that he wasn't included in the speech on the news.
    jessica.kaye08

Answer by jessica.kaye08 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011