• In the Spotlight:

pregnant?

for several month I usually get my period 10 days after stopping it and now its 15 days and still no period. I am not sure if this means I am late and pregnant or I am jst going regular again. I took a test and it came neg. Is it took early?

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 10 days......that means your cylce is only about 15 days............that is super short!..........you might be pregnant but with a very short cycle, it might cut your ovulation down and the chances of conceiving down as well...........wait another week and then test. You might want to look into birth control to regulate your cycle to a more normal 28 days........talk with your OB.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• been on birthcontrol and they don't help. I am either still long period or heavy. Last time on birthcontrol I got bad chest pains, felt like i was punchd in stomach and could not breath, so doctor took me off and did not want me to go back on . My periods don't last a week wither, I had them anywhere form 1.5 weeks to 2 months of constant bleeding.
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Nov. 26, 2008