Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Free public record search.

I live in Missouri now and need to check divorce records for Oklahoma, but I can't find free public records...can someone help me please?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • I've looked for those mysterious free search sites and I've never found one. Good Luck

    Answer by meooma at 11:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • If you know the county, go to their specific website and look through probate records.

    Answer by CraftingMama at 11:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • Look for the website for the County Clerk. The info is there

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • Here's a bump and some good luck!

    Answer by -AJ at 1:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • Im from Oklahoma the

    Answer by TatymMommi at 3:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.