Please help...is there a way to slow down my weight gain?

I was 120 before having my first dd and was 185 by the time I delivered. I ate 5 months straight for dinner chicken nuggets, fries and a milkshake so I figure that is why I gained so much with her. I lost all the weight but 20 points. I loat 10 pounds more a month before getting pregnant with my second dd (go figure lol) but by the time I had her I was 153 then after I delivered I was down to 138 pounds. I went to the doctor right before I got pregnant this time around so I know I still weighted 138 I just turned 20 weeks yesterday and I am already 165 pounds yikes. so which means I already gained likw 28 pounds. I go to the doctor on this friday, but my doctor didn't say anything last month, but I am feeling hug already. I don't know why I am gaining so much I mean breakfast I either eat a bowel of cereal, or I have some toast, or walfales and a glas of milk. I drink water thrugh out the day with once in a while it is koolaid or one glass of coke, but usually it is water and only water. I don't go out to eat that often, Lunch I usually either have a sanwhich I make or leftovers from the night befores dinner. I usually have 1-2 snacks in between dinner which is usally fruit of some kind. Dinner is whatever I cook at home (this is when I am most hungry. Then I eat before bed some fruit so I don't know why I am gaining so much. I am also taking my vitamins

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different and as you get older your metabolism is slowing down. What about doing some light exercise, like walking or swimming. That may help.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• bump

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Center meals around your veggies. Also, make sure youre drinking enough water, that should help curb your appetite. I like to go for a walk or do yoga just for easy activity. Good luck!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• light exercise, and eating more veggies as snacks.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 5:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Cut back on all sugars and grains. Concentrate on veggies and healthy proteins. AND stay away from all fast food. Not what your little one needs right now!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 3:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2011