Does anyone have Pelvic pain or sciatic nerve pain

I have had it before (sciatic) but it seems to be worse that I am prego I am only 21 weeks too? Any ideas for relief?

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 11:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have the sciatic pain right now lol. I'm only 19 weeks along, but I have a little extra weight since we got prego when my son was only 6 mos. and I hadn't lost the weight form him yet. It makes it so hard to sleep at night when you have to wake up and sit up to turn over or you explode with pain. I used a warming pack at first. but it makes me sweat too much. I'm one hot pregnant lady lol:)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I had all the above with both pregnancies
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• know what you are going through I am in the same boat. I just turned 20 weeks yesterday and with my second daughter I had the siatic problem and now I am pregnant again it seems worse than with my second daughter
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The sciatic nerve issues have been ongoing for me with this pregnancy (my third) and my 2nd pregnancy, too. I have found pools helpful and rocking back and forth on my hands and knees. Both take the weight off your back. I will also say that it didn't last too long with my 2nd, and eventually my baby must have shifted and relieved the pain. I tried physical therapy and determined it was completely ineffective for me, so I have refused that expense this time around. I'm just waiting it out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not so far *crosses fingers*. Im 25 weeks and so far have just had normal stretching discomforts.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have sciatica so bad right now. It hurts from the left side of my lower back all the way down to my left ankle. It hurts to stand or walk on it. I tried taking Tylenol but that didn't really work. Maybe a warm bath?
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2011