Just curious but feel free not to answer

My DH and I had a discussion about sex and well it led to him asking me if I would ever have anal sex. I said no way it just doesnt interest me. Apparently he has heard from some of his friends that many girls like anal sex. He is in no way saying I have to he just wanted to know if I would ever consider it. How many of you ladies have tried it? Is it really enjoyable? It just totally freaks me out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I've done it before, I've enjoyed it. Not with every partner, not all the time.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 12:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Have never been interested in trying it, have dating several guys who did but I refused. Even had one who used to "slip" and start trying to put it in the wrong hole. I've known several women who did enjoy it, but my hubby has enough trouble fitting it where it's supposed to go so there's no way I would let him try anal even if he didn't think it was gross.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I LOVE IT! :D DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i like it..there is a right way wrong way...helpful hints your 1st time might want to try anal eaz...also have him start with 1 finger 2, 3,.... 3is uslly is width around...if the finger thing is out...try a plug.(do not get string beads.)
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I LOVE IT. I SAY DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• He just wants to try anal because anal is very tight. All guys like it because of that whether they admit it or not. There are even some guys who try anal then just want to keep on and do not like the vagina as well as the anal. Also there are some things you should know. One thing being that it can mess you up and cause you to have to wear a poop bag, butt plug or have problems pooping in general. Girls have had this happen on many occasions. You will have to wear a poop bag for the rest of your life if something goes wrong. I say don't ever let him try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I only enjoyed it once and that was a long time ago. I have no idea what he did to make it feel that way but every time me and my husband try it now I don't like it. It feels like I have to take a crap and that is NOT the feeling I want during sex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• First of all, I don't know what you would have to do during anal sex to end up with a colostomy bag. I mean, to damage your rectum or whatever so badly to end up with a colostomy there's some really rough stuff going on. Anyway, i've had anal sex, it's not my favorite, but sometimes it's good. My hubby is not all about anal sex, we've done it, we'll probably do it again, but it's maybe a few times a year, if that. Some guys really like it, some women really like it, just like any other thing you can do during sex. Some people like somethings, other people like other things. If you want to try it, go ahead, just because you do it once doesn't mean you have to do it again. Just keep in mind to use lots of lube and relax. I find that I really have to think about keeping my muscles relaxed because if you tense up it can be painful, but if you are relaxed then it can be enjoyable. It's just a different sensation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have tried it with about 5 different partners? It ALL depends on how they do it.... plenty of foreplay, plenty of lube, oh and if they are hung like a donkey, RUN AWAY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I just don't like it. I've tried a few times, but seriously it just really freaks me out. Even before I tried it I never really liked the idea. I think it has to do with bacteria (I can't stand germs!!) and I'm terrified of getting poop on my guys penis... what will he think of me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2008