Thanksgiving..

what are your plans? what are you cooking?
mine.. well i'm not cooking! hehe. i'm going to my mothers
then my mother in laws house.. and then coming home! :D

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• I am going to my grannie's house and then we are driving to my aunts for din din. I would drive myself(i was planning to) but she called and said "the boys"(most awesome gay couple, who we call our brothers,uncles,ect) have 2 huge boxes of xmas decorations for me(they do this for me whenever they clean out their house. I love them). Then I am going home later that night. The kids and I will watch some xmas movies(tradition from my upbringing).
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 12:53 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• We're leaving tomorrow to go down to my dad's house... about 3 hrs away. The only thing I'm cooking is cookies tonight to take down, then I'll probably make a cheesecake down there. And we'll probably end up making some dips and appetizers cause dad always forgets!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 2:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I cook every year but it's just for us...me, hubby, the 4 kids and my dad. I'm making turkey and ham (because my husband has a taste for ham), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, broccoli, asparagus, baked beans, corn and rolls. Pumpkin pie and apple crisp for dessert (those are already made).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:10 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i'll be traveling to my aunt's house. we all bring something, and she makes the main dishes. i'm bringing chocolate chip cookies. yum!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm having Thanksgiving for my mother's side on Thanksgiving at noon, then I have Thanksgiving at my MIL's at 6pm, then I have Thanksgiving with my father's side on Sunday. I will be taking cookies and a vegetable tray to the first two, and then I'm not sure what I'll take to the third party.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2008