How much $$$$?

i recently started walking with a friend at the park. she brings her 15yr (homeschooled) with her and i bring my 3 and 1yr old. well 15yr old has said if i wanted she would watch (play) with the babies at the park while we walk. cool. they like her and she's great with them. so the questions is...should i pay her and if so how much? she never asked for money and she looks like she's having fun chasing the babies around. but it 3 times a week for about an hour or so i kinda want to give her something. what do u think?

teddybear2272

Asked by teddybear2272 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think it would be fair to give her something. Maybe 10 bucks?
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'd probably give her $5-10 each time, if she'd take it! My neice has always been the same way, even if we asked her to babysit she wouldn't take money, so we'd get her extra-special gifts for Christmas & her birthday, and a ocuple other times throughout the year, or just ask her mom (DH's sister) to put the money in neice's bank account.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't think she's looking for money but u can try to give her something but she's just playing with your kids its not like ur not sitting and watching then ur self
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 11:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• $5
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would give her 20 bucks a week. Heck, teens need money to fund their social lives.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Since she didnt ask for anything than i would just give her just enough to keep some money in her pocket maybe 10 or 20 dollars. And see how she does with them and maybe she could be a permanent baby sitter for you and you can up her pay for the time she puts in.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• thanks for the answers. i was thinking something like 10-15 a week, but i just didnt know if that was enough. thanks :)
    teddybear2272

Comment by teddybear2272 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011